Subway is a giant fast-food chain franchise located in various states in the United States and worldwide. Their rewards are basically a way of saying “thank you” to their customers for keeping up their loyalty towards them.
It works like every dollar you spend on Subway, you are getting points, and it can be used to earn free food within the given benchmark set by the Subway. In this guide, you will learn how the reward system functions and the various methods of earning it.
What Is Subway Rewards?
Subway rewards is a loyalty or membership program hosted by Subway, which allows a consumer to earn points based on every successful purchase made at Subway, and later it can be redeemed for Subway Cash. Also, a consumer can earn rewards for birthdays and anniversaries by being a member of the loyalty program.
How to Earn Subway Reward?
Subway Reward depends on the points you earn through qualifying purchases you made at the Subway, and later you can these points to earn rewards based on the membership tier level you currently hold.
Moreover, ordering through the Subway app provides 5% more points than ordering through the website or in-store. Also, new members receive an additional 250 points for signing up.
The Subway rewards can be earned by two methods; via app or website order, or dining at the restaurant.
Method 1: Through the Subway Website or App Order
The process of earning a Subway reward through the website or app is simple and easy, simply log in to your Subway account or join for free on the website or app before placing an order. Upon completing a successful purchase, the points will be added to your account automatically.
Method 2: Dining at Subway Store
How Does Subway Rewards Work?
The Subway rewards system operates on three membership tiers; Pro, Captain, and All-Star. Each membership tier comes with its own set of exclusive offers and benefits, and a member can advance to the next tier by earning points, set by the Subway.
Besides, each member of the tiers earns $2 Subway Cash for every 400 points, which can be used to purchase Subway foods.
Pro Membership Tier
The Pro membership tier represents the initial level of membership that can be obtained upon joining the membership program. Below are the benefits available to members of the Pro membership tier.
- Members who spend under $200 per year.
- Receive a 250 sign-up bonus (only for new members).
- Earn 10 points for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases.
- 5% bonus point for digital orders.
- Earn rewards for birthdays and anniversaries.
- Challenges and member-only exclusive deals.
Captain Membership Tier
The Captain membership tier can be achieved after surpassing the Pro membership level by earning reward points. The benefits of the Captain membership tier are provided below.
- Members spend between $200 to $400 per year.
- Additional 5% bonus points for digital orders.
- Earn 11 points for each $1 spent on qualifying purchases.
- Freebies for birthdays and anniversaries.
- Exclusive bonus points per day.
- Obtain access to the Subway-Swag shop.
- Exclusive challenge and member-only deals.
All-Star Membership Tier
The All-Star membership tier is the highest level a member can attain, and it provides access to all the benefits offered by Subway. Below are the listed benefits that are offered for All-Star membership tier members.
- Members spend over $400 per year.
- 5% additional bonus for digital orders.
- Earn 12 points for each $1 spent on qualifying purchases.
- Exclusive birthday and anniversary rewards.
- Exclusive bonus point days.
- Access to the Subway-Swag shop.
- Earn free chips on Friday for every purchase.
- Special challenges and deals for member-only.
Is Subway Rewards Worth It?
The Subway Rewards worth it or not actually depends on individual preferences and how frequently you visit Subway. If you are a Subway enthusiast, who loves Subway food and collecting rewards, then it’s certainly worth giving it a try. On the other hand, if you are not into Subway that much and visit rarely, it might not be as valuable for you.