Applebee’s is widely recognized as an American chain restaurant situated in various locations across the United States. Applebee’s accepts Apple Pay and other digital payment options to make it convenient and contactless payment at all of its locations for their patrons in their store but not on their official website or mobile application.
Does Applebee’s Take Apple Pay?
Applebee’s accepts Apple Pay as a part of digital payment at all its locations throughout the United States. You can use Apple Pay to pay for your orders at their restaurants, or when ordering online via other delivery platforms such as GrubHub, DoorDash, and UberEats.
To use Apple Pay, the restaurant needs to have a contactless reader. You can inform their staff that you would like to pay using Apple Pay, and they will assist you accordingly.
How to Use Apple Pay in Applebee’s?
To pay using Apple Pay in Applebee’s restaurant, you can follow the instructions given below.
- Ask their staff whether they have a contactless reader for Apple Pay or not.
- If the answer is yes, access your Wallet app on your iPhone or any other Apple device, and input your debit or credit information to add it to the app.
- When it’s time for payment, open the Wallet app on your iPhone or other Apple devices, and choose your preferred debit or credit card.
- Hold your Apple device near the contactless reader at the checkout counter of the Applebee’s store.
- The Apple device will ask for authentication either via Face ID or Touch ID. Once done, confirm the payment and ask the staff whether they have received the payment or not.
Alternatively, you can pay for your food using Apple Pay online through other delivery platforms like UberEats, DoorDash, or GrubHub as Applebee’s doesn’t have the Apple Pay options on their official website. Here’s how you can proceed to make an online payment using Apple Pay.
- Set up your Apple Pay option on delivery platforms by adding your debit or credit card details. If it is already set up, skip the step.
- Order your desired food on the delivery platform from their virtual menu, and when you are ready to check out, select Apple Pay as your payment option.
- Once done, authenticate the transaction by using your Face ID or Touch ID and make the payment.
What Are the Alternative Payment Methods for Applebee’s?
Applebee’s accepts various alternative payment methods in addition to Apple Pay, including cash, credit & debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), gift cards, and digital payments like Samsung Pay, and Google Pay in all of their locations across the United States.
However, keep in mind that Applebee’s only accepts digital payments when you pay in person at their store, not through their official website or apps.
Does Every Applebee’s Location Accept Apple Pay?
Yes, every Applebee’s location in the United States offers Apple Pay as one of their digital payment options, but it can only be accepted in-store not on their website or apps.
Can I Order Food Online Through Apple Pay at Applebee’s?
Unfortunately, you cannot order food online using Apple Pay as they prefer digital payment only in their store physically. Even though there are various delivery platforms such as UberEats, GrubHub, and DoorDash where Apple Pay is accepted and you can order Applebee’s food from them by using their digital payment system.