Olive Garden stands out as the finest Italian restaurant, recognized for its exquisite selection of Italian dishes.
With the acceptance of Apple Pay, Olive Garden makes it easier for their customers to pay with their Apple devices contactless in a quick and secure way just by their fingertips. In this guide, we will learn more about Olive Garden payment options, including Apple Pay and how can we use it to make purchases.
Does Olive Garden Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Olive Garden takes Apple Pay payment for their foods in all of their outlets located across the United States. Also, you can use Apple Pay to pay online through their app when placing an order.
Apple Pay acts as a digital wallet for customers and makes it convenient to pay by using only their Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch without carrying cash.
How to Use Apple Pay at Olive Garden?
To use Apple Pay at Olive Garden, you will need an Apple device like an iPhone, iPad, or Apple watch. Below we will explore how to use Apple Pay both in-store and within the app of Olive Garden.
To make a purchase using Apple Pay at Olive Garden in-store, you can follow the instructions below.
- Enable your Apple Pay by adding your debit or credit card details on the Wallet app of your Apple device.
- Inform the cashier at the checkout counter that you would like to pay using Apple Pay.
- Open the Wallet app on your Apple device and choose the card you want to use for payment.
- Simply, hold it near the contactless reader and verify yourself with Face ID, Touch ID, or device passcode.
- Wait until you hear the sound of a beep and checkmate displays on your device screen to complete the transaction.
To complete a transaction with Apple Pay on the Olive Garden app, simply follow the steps below.
- Download and install the Olive Garden app from the App Store.
- Sign in to your account, or create a new one from the app.
- Choose your preferred Olive Garden location, order your food, and add them to the cart.
- Proceed to checkout, and select Apple Pay in the payment option.
- Place an order, and authenticate your identity using Face ID, Touch ID, or device passcode to finalize the transaction.
What Are the Other Payment Methods at Olive Garden?
Olive Garden accepts various payment methods besides Apple Pay, including cash, debit cards, credit cards, gift cards, Sezzle, PayPal, and digital payment options such as Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
|Tradition form of payment, accepted in any Olive Garden store. You can pay either directly or via mail
|Physical card, can be used by swiping or inserting into the POS machine at the checkout counter of Olive Garden
|Other physical card, credit cards such as American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, and Maestro are accepted by Olive Garden
|Physical gift cards or E-gift cards from Olive Garden are accepted as payment for the food at the store, online, and app
|Opportunity to pay for your food in 4 monthly installments over 6 weeks at Olive Garden
|You can use your PayPal account to pay Olive Garden in-store, online, and app.
|Olive Garden allows Samsung users to pay contactless with their Samsung phone in their store.
|Google Pay is also accepted at Olive Garden as digital payment via Andriod phone in-app and store.