IHOP is famous for its delectable pancakes. They have made it convenient for patrons to pay their bills using Apple Pay at all its locations across the United States. With this option, patrons can use their iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch for fast and secure payment for their food without needing cash.
Does IHOP Take Apple Pay?
Yes, IHOP accepts Apple Pay as one of their contactless digital payment options at all of their locations across the United States. That means you have the convenience and secure payments for your bills using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple watches in the IHOP store.
However, it is important to remember that IHOP only allows Apple Pay for payments made in-store and does not offer this option for transactions on their official website or app.
How to Use Apple Pay in IHOP?
To use Apple Pay in IHOP, kindly follow the simple steps provided below.
- Activate Apple Pay on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch by going into your Wallet app and adding debit or credit card details.
- Ask the store staff for the contactless reader and open your Wallet app on your Apple device.
- Hold your Apple device near the contactless reader and tap to activate Apple Pay.
- Confirm your payment using either Touch ID or Face ID from your Apple device.
- After confirmation, you may hear the sound of a beep from your Apple device, and the payment is completed successfully.
What Are the Other Payment Methods Accepted by IHOP?
IHOP accepts alternative payment options aside from Apple Pay if you prefer not to use it. The other payments are cash, debit or credit cards, and gift cards.
1. Cash: Cash is the primary payment method commonly used at IHOP. Keep a sufficient amount of cash to hand over to the cashier for your bills.
2. Debit Card: You have the option to use your debit card to pay bills if you prefer not to carry cash. Just swipe or insert your card at the POS machine and input your PIN to finalize the transactions.
3. Credit Card: IHOP also allows patrons to pay their bills using credit cards. Almost all credit cards are accepted such as MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Discover.
4. Gift Cards: To pay for the bills using gift cards at IHOP, choose the gift cards during checkout and input your gift card number along with the PIN. The balance will be adjusted on your gift card automatically.
Keep in mind that IHOP only permits Apple Pay as part of their digital payment system, and Google Pay or Samsung Pay cannot be used at their stores.
Can I Use Apple Pay to Order Food Online From IHOP?
Unfortunately, Apple Pay is only supported for paying in the IHOP store, not for online payment. However, you can try alternative payment methods like debit or credit cards, and gift cards.
Do All IHOP Branches Accept Apple Pay?
Yes, all of the branches of IHOP are equipped with a contactless reader at the checkout to accept Apple Pay.