Dairy Queen is famous for its iconic soft-serve ice cream treats as well as a wide range of fast-food items such as burgers, fries, and chicken strips.
With the advancement of technology, Dairy Queen started accepting Google Pay and other various payment options to provide seamless and convenient payment methods for fast and secure payment across most of their outlets and drive-thrus in the United States.
They believe it will enhance customer satisfaction by allowing them to select their preferred payment method for a great dining experience.
Does Dairy Queen Accept Google Pay?
Google Pay is accepted in most of the Dairy Queen stores and drive-thru, but it is not available on their website or app. It’s best to verify with your nearby Dairy Queen store and drive-thrus regarding Google Pay acceptance.
By accepting Google Pay, Dairy Queen offers customers the convenience of paying for their purchases quickly and securely using an Andriod phone equipped with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
How to Use Google Pay in Dairy Queen?
To make use of Google Pay at Dairy Queen, you will need an Andriod device with built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) technology. If you have an Andriod device with NFC technology, you can follow the steps below to complete a payment at the Dairy Queen store.
- Download Google Pay from the Play Store of your Android phone and then follow the instructions to create your account.
- Once you have set up your account, add your debit or credit card information to your Google Pay app.
- Go to the Dairy Queen checkout counter or register at the store, and inform the staff that you would like to use Google Pay for your payment.
- Place your Andriod device near the contactless reader at the store and wait until the checkmate appears on the screen.
- Pick either the default card or select another card for payment, and let Google Pay take care of the rest of the process for a fast and secure payment.
To make payment at Dairy Queen drive-thrus, you can follow the process below.
- Make sure your Andriod device is compatible with Google Pay and has the app installed on your device.
- Input your debit or credit details on the Google Pay app and order your desired food.
- Let the cashier know that you would like to make payments using Google Pay.
- Hold your Android device near the contactless reader at the drive-thru window and select your card for the payments.
- After a while checkmate will display on the screen and Google Pay will handle the rest of the process.
What Are the Other Payment Methods at Dairy Queen?
Dairy Queen accepts a variety of payment methods, including cash, debit cards, credit cards, gift cards, and Apple Pay, alongside Google Pay across various locations in the United States.
|Traditional method, accepted everywhere including Dairy Queen
|Physical card, which can be used alternative to cash. Simply, swipe or insert it into the POS machine to make payments at Dairy Queen
|A physical card, similar to a debit card, enables credit purchases and works like a debit card for payments at Dairy Queen
|Available at all participating Dairy Queen locations and online, these cards can be used to pay for food
|Another digital payment system like Google Pay, which can only be installed on Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, or Apple Watch. It allows contactless payment using a contactless reader